For the second part of this story, I created a radio show. Because it’s almost finals week, when I was recording this, I didn’t have anyone available to help me out with a different voice, so I recorded all of the different characters myself. To distinguish between the different people, I changed the pitch of the different audio clips. When I first tried to do this, I had recorded all of it straight into Audacity, but that proved very difficult when I wanted to edit specific sections of the clips. So I started over and recorded them on my computer and then imported the audio to Audacity. I was able to change the pitch, but for some reason, as I continued to do this, some of them changed and I am not sure why, and it was impossible to understand what they were saying, so I had to start over with some of those clips. It was a very frustrating experience!!